Due to the nature of our program, we do not hire general counselors to walk the children from one activity to the next. All of our counselors are specialists and return to the bunks to supervise the kids when they are not teaching an activity. All counselors must have a strong background in one of the following areas:
- SPORTS: Athletic Director, Softball, Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Flag Football, Roller Hockey, Lacrosse, Volleyball, Fencing, Martial Arts, Wrestling, Archery, Skateboarding, Rollerblading, Golf, Mt. Biking, Mt. Boarding, Cheerleading, Frisbee Golf, Gymnastics & Tennis
- PIONEERING: Pioneering Director, Ropes Course, Climbing, Rappelling, Belaying, Orienteering, Survival Skills & Outdoor Cooking
- HORSEBACK: Horseback Director, English, Western, Jumping & Dressage
- WATERFRONT: Waterfront Director, Swimming, Kayaking, Canoeing, Sailing, Windsurfing, Waterskiing, Wakeboarding & Boat Driving
- SCIENCE: Science Director, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Computer Science, Astronomy, Radio Broadcasting & Environmental
- MUSIC: Music Director, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Keyboard, Piano, Drums & Voice
- THEATRE: Directing, Improvisation, Theatre Games, Stage Combat, Mime, Scene Study, Audition Technique, Dialects, Tech Director, Set Design, Set Construction, Lighting, Sound, Costume, Video Director & Video
- DANCE: Dance Director, Hip-Hop, Funk, Jazz, Ballet, Modern, Pointe, Tap & Choreography
- CIRCUS: Circus Director, Clowning, Juggling, Unicycle, Static Trapeze, Swinging Trapeze, Flying Trapeze, Tight Wire, Spanish Web, Acrobatics, Quartet, Rolling Globe, Circus Bike, Stilt Walking, Hand Balancing, Aerial Ladder, Mini-Trampoline, Teeter Board, Rola Bola, Russian Swing, Cloud Swing, Lyra, & Fabric
- ARTS & CRAFTS: Arts & Crafts Director, Painting, Drawing, Cartooning, Calligraphy, Sculpture, Woodworking, Needlecrafts, Stained Glass, Candle Making, Fabric Painting, Beading, Weaving, Macramé, Tie Dye, Batik, Jewelry, Copper Enamel, Leather Crafts, Ceramics, Puppetry, Paper Mache, Lino/Wood Cut, Photography, Screen Printing, Mosaics, Air Brush, Rocketry, Architecture, Stone Sculpture, Origami, Kite Making, Paper Making & Doll Making
We are always looking for exceptional support staff to help us run the daily operations at camp.
SUPPORT STAFF: Nurses, Doctor, Kitchen, Maintenance, Housekeeping, Secretaries & Laundry
We also look for staff with previous experience in camp or education. The potential staff member must have a proven background in a leadership position.
GROUP LEADERS: You will supervise 4-6 bunks consisting of approximately 15-20 counselors and 50-75 campers. Additionally, you will be responsible for taking care of homesickness, parent communication, and developing and implementing evening activities.