Are we getting too repetitive by telling you that it was another beautiful day in Starrucca, PA? Yet again we had a great day of weather, as well as another fun-filled day of camp activities and sporting events in and out of camp.
First on the list is our kayaking and canoeing overnight trip that went out this morning. Those kids are having a blast paddling down the Delaware River right now.
We had lots of sporting events today in and out of camp. Let’s just say we had a great day yesterday and today our kids all played hard, played well, and had some good ol’ fashioned fun. Here’s a rundown of Island Lake sports today:
- Golf trip out of camp. Campers went out to a local golf course where they played 9 holes. They said they had an absolute blast and the golf counselors said they all loved it.
- 8th-9th grade boys tennis played out of camp
- 10th-11th grade boys tennis played out of camp
- 9th grade and under girls volleyball played out of camp
- 6th-7th grade girls softball played here at camp
- 6th-7th grade boys basketball played here at camp
Today’s special feature,…LAKE!
Last night’s social was a fun memorable night for our Island Lakers. DJ Dennis had the kids on their feet on the dance floor partying it up until, well, until canteen opened,…then we still had lots of kids dancing but I’m gonna be honest, many ran to the canteen. (wink wink)
Tonight’s evening activity is groups. Enjoy the rest of your day and as always, ILC U THERE!